How It Works
With A Web Order you can offer cloud-based online ordering service to your customers. You will be able to compete in the technological world and take a portion of the billion dollars online market. More and more people are buying online. The United States Department of Commerce reported online sales of $298.3 billion for the year 2014 and $341.7 billion for 2015. The projected online sales for 2016 are $355 billion, according to Forrester Research. For 2017 the amount increases to $385 billion, reaching the $400 billion mark by 2018.
The direction the market is heading is clear and industry experts agree that online orders are expected to surpass offline orders. Now more than ever local businesses need to be online.
Who is A Web Order ideal for?
- Restaurants and retail businesses looking to sell online with a proven platform, low rates and without investing thousands of dollars.
- Business owners in need of reducing their current online orders platform provider's rates.
We make it cost efficient to accept orders online and also very easy. Furthermore, with direct deposit, you receive the money first! You will also have access to your admin panel where you can update the menu or products immediately. You control everything from pictures, descriptions, prices, special sales, to discount codes, etc. No experience or special technical knowledge is needed to get started.
Some of our features are:
- Unlimited products/menu
- Pictures in menu
- Manual order/menu creation
- Customizable menu where owners can add menu options and price adjustments
- Discount codes
- Website and blog
- Your website, your brand
- Convenience (internet) fee option
- Direct deposit to your account
- Custom pages
- Mobile and tablet friendly
- Credit card payment integration
- Professional reports
- Advanced report builder
- Technical support
What are the benefits of online ordering for a business?
- Less Time Spent on Phone Orders. An online ordering menu allows employees to focus on the customers in the restaurant or business. The business does not need a person or hostess to be on the phone to take the order. The order can go straight to the administration. The business is able to take more orders with less staff.
- Increased Customer Check vs. Phone Orders. Average checks go up 22% through online ordering vs. phone ordering.
- Increased Order Accuracy Increases vs. Phone Orders. The customer is able to customize their order without errors in communication between the customer and the person taking the order. Incorrect orders are reduced significantly since customers place their own orders online.
A Web Order Competitive Advantages
- Direct Deposit. When a customer buys something from your online store, YOU receive the money, not us! We will bill you at the end of the month for processed orders.
- Value. Offer more ways for businesses to accept orders online:
- Website ordering provides online ordering for your existing business website and customers. You can even offer reservations or appointments and create coupon codes.
- Facebook Menu Site works great for businesses without a website or even expanding their local reach through social media.
- Mobile and tablet compatible.
- Control. Local businesses have their own logins to maintain their menu.
- Superior System. In a recent national survey of local businesses who use online ordering services, the top 2 complaints local businesses have is 1) percentages charged on orders and 2) technical issues related to their ordering site being down and missed orders. Easy Orders FL ensures local businesses do not miss any orders due to system issues. Our technical team monitors the system around the clock to ensure system reliability and stability.
- Flexibility and Customization. Anything you needs customizing, from payment processors, functional and design changes, etc. our team can take care of quickly. National online ordering companies are not willing to change their cookie cutter online ordering program and site for individual local businesses.
How It Works
How do I get paid?
Once an order is placed and the customer’s credit card information is entered, the funds are instantly deposited to your bank account for each transaction. The process is the same if the customer was to swipe their credit card at a physical business location. All financial transactions are handled by our integrated partners Stripe and Paypal credit card processing services, are secure and comply with the industry safety standards. You can also select to get paid cash at your location.
How do A Web Order get paid?
Our platform has an automated invoicing system. At the end of the month, we will prepare the invoice and send it to you by email. It will have a ‘Pay Now’ link which connects to a Stripe invoice page which details the amount, services, the service dates, etc. You just fill in your credit card information and submit the payment.
What is included?
- Robust platform and Admin access
- Hosting of your online store
- Technical support
- Unlimited products
- Unlimited orders
- Around the clock technology support
- Direct deposit to your bank account
- We constantly update the software to ensure you have the most user-friendly software and cutting edge technology
- Safe transactions through our partners PayPal and Stripe
- Cash payments - you can accept cash payments at your location if you prefer
How do I receive orders?
Once an order is placed the restaurant or retailer receives it immediately. You can receive orders via email, the Orders Dashboard from your business panel, HP e-printer, or fax. You can also receive order notifications from text messages and automated phone calls.
|What you Get with this Platform
|Custom to business
|Online store hosting
The Simple Setup Process
- Sign-up here, you’ll receive step-by-step instructions immediately after sign-up.
- Schedule a one-on-one technical training.
- Contact us if you have questions. We will be happy to assist you!
Don't waste one more day without taking advantage of e-Commerce possibilities. We are here to help you achieve your sales goals!